Re: Communication between two HylaFAX (fwd)

> > > How to make first HylaFAX to send data to another second HylaFAX?
> > Why do you do that? Why not sending directly from WHFC?
>
> Because the WHFC pass through an ISP. Connection between Africa and Europe is
> very slow : too much expensive. Do you understand what I mean?

Well, hylafax is not designed to work this way. However, you may try using
host in Africa to queue faxes in ..../sendq directory, configure it to send
faxes only at say, midnight, and then send all files to .../docq directory
in Europe, either by ftp or perhaps by nfs mount. It sounds weird but it just
might work.

Zdravko.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions