Re: whfc problem

On 15-Sep-97 Phil Watkinson wrote:
>At 08:37 14/09/1997 +0200, Ekkehard Burkon wrote:

>Not seen this problem before, but I would think a strong possibility
>would be the \windows\hosts file on the PC client.
>
>Altho' the status bar at the bottom of the main window can seemingly
>make a connection to the fax server, the send/receive queue buttons
>and also sending a fax need the appopriate entry in the windows\hosts
>file. I believe this has been the situation from v0.3c onwards of whfc.
>
>It's worth checking, anyway.
>
>If the TCP/IP networking has been installed correctly, you will find a
>sample hosts file, 'hosts.sam' in the windows directory of the PC, if
>you need any help with the format.

I tried it -- no change.
On pressing one of the send/receive buttons there is again the popup
window stating that the login on the server was successful but I
do not receive the propper queue state.

cu
  Ekkehard

Ekkehard Burkon    | Email:     burkon@pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Ismaninger Str. 28 | Phone:     +49-8161-871616
85356 Freising     | BBS & Fax: +49-8161-871617