Timing Out

Hi.

I'm having problems with my faxes not being completed before they time out.

If I suddenly send large bunch of BIG faxes (I only have a single modem),
the last ones don't get completed, because they "timedout"
	"Your facsimile job to 16139955342 could not be completed before
	 the appointed deadline."

I even did:
	sendfax -n -d 16139955342 -k "now +23 hour" document.ps
expecting the -k to let it go, but it seems that the "timed" out is happening
before the first transmition, so it doesn't even attempt a first transmition.

Anything I can do?  I'm probably missing somethign simple, but I just can't
seem to find it in the sendfax man page.

Thanks.

Aidan Van Dyk                        aidan@magma.ca
Magma Communications Ltd.            Internet Solutions
Unit 210, 52 Antares Drive              for the Ottawa Area
Nepean, ON, K2E 7Z1  CANADA          http://www.magma.ca/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions