Convert Document:exit status 0x100

I Have the next configuration:

HylaFAX 4.0pl1 binary (hylafax-v4.0pl1-sco3.2v4.2-tar.gz)
O.S.: SCO Unix 3.2v4.2
Modem: Motorola Premier 33.6 DEsktop 68356 RAM SW REV B
GS: gs262-sco3_2v4_2.tar.gz (binary).

PROBLEM:

When i send to fax a text file:

  sendfax -n -d 5640506 [text file]

I get the following error in syslog:

  Jan 3 11:00:00 localhost FaxQuerer [373] SUBMIT JOB 31
  Jan 3 11:00:00 localhost FaxQuerer [3261]JOB 31: convert document: exist
status 0x100
  Jan 3 11:00:00 localhost FaxQuerer [367] NOTIFY:bin/notify "doneq/q31"
"format_failed" ""

I can receive faxes.

I wrote a Matthias and he told me:

>sendfax(1) uses textfmt(1) to convert the ASCII file to PostScript;
>faxq(1M) uses a script ps2fax(1M) to convert the PostScript file
>to TIFF/F (which perhaps uses ghostscript for it on your system);
>this conversion in ps2fax(1M) failed; read the troubleshooting >section of
the docs to learn how to solve this;

>	matthias

I read trobleshooting section (Poscript ducument preparation and
TIFF document preparation)

i prube invoking the ps2fax script directly using the same command
arguments used by faxq and the result is the same.

The document told me with some versions of Ghostscript prior to about 3.63
to set the output page dimensions to arbitrary values.

ASKS

I dont know if is necesary other Ghostscript version.
(If is nesesary: where i found the binarys??)
May be I have change the ps2fax script. Please told me what.

COMMENT

For may company is very important have HylaFAX. (I have two
weeks in the configuration). Excuse Me, but i am not guru.

 Thank you

Luis Martin Rivera

P.D. Excuse me, but my English is bad.

Voice :2640702