Re: notify.awk

D'Andre Ladson wrote:

    I'm trying to copy the faxmaster (myself) on every successful
    or unsuccessful fax transmission  but it's not working.
    The faxmaster is aliased to my e-mail address, can someone
    possibly shed some light on this one.

    Hylafax version 4.0p11, Solaris 2.5.1

    [snip of notify.awk]

    {
        print "To: " mailaddr;
        print "Cc: " faxmaster;
        print "Subject: " subject;
        print "";
        printf "Your " jobType " job to " number;
    }

Does the awk-variable ``faxmaster'' contain your e-mail addr or
do you want to use "faxmaster" as the addr itself? If the second
is what you want you have to use:

	print "Cc: faxmaster";

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions