Help diagnosing bin/notify failure

	I am not getting email notification of fax failures (or success when I
	run sendfax with he -D flag) on the machine that I have jusr set up. I
	am also getting the folowing error in the syslog file:

Jun  8 19:12:59 grizzly FaxQueuer[210]: Bad exit status 0400 for
"bin/notify "doneq/q56" "done" "1:33""

	The doneq file exists, and if I run this command by hand as root it
	works. This is on an HP 9000/43T runing HPUX 9.10. Can anyone tell me
	what might cause this? Or what the error message means?

	Thanks.
--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems