hfaxd and faxq startup at system boot, how?

	I would like to set up the /etc/rc file of my HP so that hfaxd and faxq
	are started automaticly when the system bbots.

	This leads to a couple of quesions:

	1. How can I do this and assure they are running as the correct user?

	2. What user should this be? (uucp or fax)

	3. If uucp how can I acomplishths since uucp satrts the uucico task
		as it's shell?

		Thanks in advance.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955