Re: documentation on Hylafax protocol

In message <339078F7.3BC8@glink.net.hk>, Johnny Wong writes:
>Hello, is the documentation on Hylafax protocol available?
>I'm using Hylafax 4.0.
>Regards,
>Johnny Wong

Hi Johnny - last time I asked this questions, Sam said it was not
documented, nor would it be.  He suggested using the -v flags to trace the
protocol, and suggested that if you take the ftp protocol as a model, and
add the concept of a job, you would not be far off ;-)

Sorry I can't help more.  Use the source, Luke.

-D

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions