Comtrol RocketPort?

We are thinking about throwing a Comtrol RocketPort in a pc running Linux,
and having Hylafax drive about 8 faxmodems off of it.

I know Hylafax has problems driving modems off of some terminal servers, but
it should have a better time with a rig like this.

Has anyone tried anything like this?

Thanks for any input,

John
--

+--+  ==  |  John Patrick Poet          Blue Sky Tours
|  |      |  System Admin/programmer    10832 Prospect Ave., N.E.
|     +---+  john@BlueSkyTours.COM      Albuquerque, N.M. 87112
|     |      Ph. 505 293 9462           Fx. 505 293 6902

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions