Automating faxes

Hi All,

I have developed a system to send faxes from a purchase orders system
using hylaFAX as the engine.

At the moment I am calling sendfax from a C program to send faxes. I need
a way of telling whether these faxes were successfull or not, ie, a return
code or something. I would like to avoid pulling lines out of logs etc if
possible. Ideally I want to be able to determine that a fax has failed
miserably and send the fax or the original unconverted text file to a
remote printer, so the user can determine the problem and retry or fax the
order manually.

Any help and ideas appreciated...

Catch Ya,
Dave.
| David Batterham, Traralgon Sth, VIC 3844, Australia                |
| Phone:    Voice: +61 +51 955 479  Data/FAX: +61 +51 955 556        |
| FIDONET:  3:632/321, 3:632/25     RIPNET:   154:451/0, 154:451/110 |
| INTERNET: dkbat1@giaec.cc.monash.edu.au (prefered)                 |
|           davebat@melbourne.dialix.oz.au                           |