HTML Documentation

Hi,

   Wow! This is the longest discussion I've ever seen about the name of a
piece of software. I was really afraid that we were going to get like some
other junky mailing lists that spend most of time in senseless
discussions.

   Anyway, here is the question. . . I just realized that the HTML
documentation is not installed. I checked the 'configure' file and that
option is not enabled. I understand that not everybody has an HTTPD
daemon running, but I thought the configuration process should check for
that and automatically select the installation of the HTML documentation.

   Unfortunately, I had to recompile the whole thing just to have the
documents installed.

   Any feedback about this issue would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,

	Gabriel

P.S. This is for HylaFAX v4.0pl1 and a Linux 2.0.27.

---
Gabriel Fernandez		Wavelets rule!
Computer Science Department	Wavelets are cool!
University of South Carolina	Wavelets smooth your life!
Columbia, SC 29208		Wavelets transform your dimensions!

E-mail: fernande@cs.sc.edu	URL: http://www.cs.sc.edu/~fernande/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions