Re: UUGETTY on Linux

raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu wrote:

       From: Dan and Joanne Tucker <danjo@xnet.com>

       Do I have to manually put uugetty into HylaFAX?

       Since I want to use uugetty with HylaFAX, and in HylaFAX the line
        /sbin/getty
       is in the program, do I have to manually edit the and recompile?

    Try re-running "faxsetup".

There is no way to change this with faxsetup(1M); the string for
PATH_GETTY is compiled into the binary according the value from
./configure run;

faxsetup(1M) performs only a check if the a.out for PATH_GETTY is
in place;

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions