From:  Jonathan Chen[SMTP:jonc@pinnacle.co.nz]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 29, 1997 3:29 AM
To:  David Hoffman
Cc:  flexfax@sgi.com
Subject:  Re: Enough is enough

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, David Hoffman wrote:

> The reason for this is that I have
> been unable to find a port of Version 4 that will work on a machine
> that is running FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE. I am only using the software
> to handle AlphaPaging and I am not using it's Fax capabilities (yet).

Urm. Why not get the source code and compile it for FreeBSD 2.1.5R?
Just did that last weekend, and the fax capabilties work fine -
haven't tried the paging capabilities, though.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions