Enough is enough

Alright folks. Since I started this, I'll end it.

I asked for help. Perhaps I "mis-capitalized" HylaFAX(tm).
I apologize.

But there is no need for this thread to continue. PLEASE! Just let it
die. As I explained to Matthias, I made a mistake in my original post
in that I failed to mention that I had installed HylaFAXv3.0pl0
instead of the newer Version 4. The reason for this is that I have
been unable to find a port of Version 4 that will work on a machine
that is running FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE. I am only using the software
to handle AlphaPaging and I am not using it's Fax capabilities (yet).

The only problem that I had was that I wanted to find a way to force
the system to try a call again if it failed the first time. But I
didn't want it to wait 15 minutes to do so. I appreciate the
suggestions that I have received, but I did not mean for a big flame
war to erupt. So please folks, "Can't we all just get along."

If any of you have any information on a port for FreeBSD of Version
4, OR have information on shortening the re-queue time of failed
calls, please respond.

Thanks

>Despide of this HylaFAX(tm) is a trademark,

I agree.  I've done my share of RTFM'ing and telling people to RTFM.
I'm just saying that there is absolutely no reason to be anal
(uptight) about how people spell, capitalize and punctuate HylaFAX or
hylafax or HYLAFAX or _hYlA-fAx_.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions