Re: CLARIFICATION: Help with timing issues

David Hoffman wrote:

    I have now received a few messages in response to my first note
    (posted below). I assumed that since this mailing group was supposed
    to be related to flexfax / hylafax, that it would be assumed that
    that was what I was writing about. Sorry for the confusion.

    However, I am asking about the timing of re-queued messages in
    HYLAFAX. For example, an alphapage request is queued and for some
    reason fails on the first attempt. It is re-scheduled for 15 minutes
    later. I would like to set this to a shorter time, say 1 minute
    later.  Any help???

read the manual; check sendpage(1) for the flag -l and hfaxd(1M) for
the config values of PriorityMap and RetryTimeMap

BTW: If you have looked through all of the documentation did you
notice that the spelling is ``HylaFAX'' and not HYLAFAX and also not
hylafax or anything else?

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions