Re: please add and help

Just make sure that:
1) The same fax ports (4557 and/or 4559) are specified in
your server /etc/services and on your client \windows\services.
2) ~hylafax/etc/hosts contains your client's IP.

* Uri Shkolnik - System Administrator            *
* Harmonic Lightwaves (Israel)                   *
* Tel: 972 4 8550180 Ext. 122   Fax: ~~ 8550181  *
* Email: uri@harmonic.co.il                      *

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Kevin Delson wrote:

> I have been able to configure and use hylafax on our server without to
> much difficulty. The Client side however is a little more of an issue. I
> can telnet and log a user in but no data connection can be made. In fact
> when running winflex the errors I get are  unable to find service name
> "fax" and no inverse address mapping for client. Our clients are
> workstations running windows and have a dedicated IP so the host name it
> gets is mach18.sphinx-group.com.
>
> If you can please help.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions