please add and help

I have been able to configure and use hylafax on our server without to
much difficulty. The Client side however is a little more of an issue. I
can telnet and log a user in but no data connection can be made. In fact
when running winflex the errors I get are  unable to find service name
"fax" and no inverse address mapping for client. Our clients are
workstations running windows and have a dedicated IP so the host name it
gets is mach18.sphinx-group.com.

If you can please help.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions