Problem converting PS-documents

I use HylaFax 4.0pl1 on a Intel machine running Redhat Linux 4.0.

I need to print to a ps-file in Windows, and then send it using HylaFax on
my server. I could use WinFlex, but I need to automatically make changes to
the ps-file before sending it.

I use Adobe's PS-driver for Windows, and print to a file. Then I try to
send the document using the sendfax command. I get various errors when
converting the document (from Ghostscript) depending on what document I
print. The funny thing is, when I use WinFlex I can print whatever I like,
using the same ps-driver, without getting errors on converting the document.

If WinFlex can make the documents usable to HylaFax, I should be able to
make a filter to do the same. But how? Can anybody help?

-aina

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions