2 questions : several configs for one 'faxq' process

Hi everybody,

I would like to have several configs for one 'faxq' process in order to be
able to send faxes as they were from different sites. For example, I want to
be able to have different cover sheets and also different "LocalIdentifier",
ie, the faxnumber of the originator which appears on the top of each fax page.

To be able to do that, I would like to know if there is a way to modify
LocalIdentifier outside the config.<tty> file. Furthermore, I need to know how
to send a cover page and then a 'sendfax -n' in a same connections. Is it as
simple than concatenate the PS files of the cover and of the fax itself ?

Thanks in advance for your help.		Gildas.
--
Gildas PERROT, perrot@francenet.fr         __o
FranceNet, 28 rue Desaix, 75015 Paris ---_ \<,_

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions