text "crushed" on fax output and sending retries

Hi everybody,

1) I found that when sending faxes with *hylafax 3.0 pl1*, the output is
disappointing. Characters are a lot wider than higher (they look like is they
were crushed). However, the Postscript output (obtained by 'faxmail') looks OK.
Any idea about that problem ?

2) I could not find the information of what is and how to configure :
	- the delay allowed to get an answer from the remote fax
	- the number of tries after no answer or busy signals
	- the periodicity of tries after no answer or busy signals

Thanks in advance for your help.		Gildas.
--
Gildas PERROT, perrot@francenet.fr         __o
FranceNet, 28 rue Desaix, 75015 Paris ---_ \<,_

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions