AT FAX Commands

Hi, everybody. I am using HylaFAX v4.0pl1 on SCO UNIX 4.2v3.2. Everything
works great, except that faxgetty seems to conflict with UUCP.
My questions are:
(1) where I can find fax-modem fax AT commands. I am using AT&T Paradyne 8325
modem, and its documentation doesn't contain fax-commands, except one:
AT+FCLASS=0|1|2 ?
(2) does AT+CLASS=0 sets modem in data FAX mode, or is it just DATA mode ?
(3) does anybody have luck using faxgetty/HylaFAX and UUCP on the same port ?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions