Re: COMREC invalid command received/no DIS or DTC

>I cannot find keywords DIS or DTC in my documentation and faq, maybe its
>been truncated...
>
>the messages I get from hylafax:
>

>An attempt to receive facsimile on modem failed because:
>
>    COMREC invalid command received/no DIS or DTC

Excatly the same happened to me for a long while. Finally I discovered,
that the modem I have have didn't have fax capability.

Be sure that your destination is a faxmodem (or a fax machine) not only a
data modem.

Hope it helps,

Mihaly

PS.

>I cannot find keywords DIS or DTC in my documentation and faq, maybe its
>been truncated...

Dear list subscribers:
For new users and for making a valuable archive of this mailing list give
more specific Subject: field of your mail.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions