ECM fix

I was going through old flexfax patches I had laying around, when I came
across this one, which didn't seem to make it into v4.0pl1. It's
originally from:

Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460
  Auckland, New Zealand                Fax    : +64.9.415.4250

posted on Wed, 18 Sep 1996 11:41:08 +1200 (NZST).

*** util/SendFaxJob.h-org       Fri Aug 30 15:24:57 1996
--- util/SendFaxJob.h   Wed Sep 18 11:20:55 1996
***************
*** 103,109 ****
      u_int     minsp;                  // minimum transmit speed
      u_int     desiredbr;              // upper bound on transmit speed
      u_int     desiredst;              // min-scanline-time to use
!     u_int     desiredec;              // enable/disable use of ECM
      u_int     desireddf;              // data format to use
      FaxPageChop       pagechop;               // page chop handling
      float     chopthreshold;          // white space threshold for chopping
--- 103,109 ----
      u_int     minsp;                  // minimum transmit speed
      u_int     desiredbr;              // upper bound on transmit speed
      u_int     desiredst;              // min-scanline-time to use
!     fxBool    desiredec;              // enable/disable use of ECM
      u_int     desireddf;              // data format to use
      FaxPageChop       pagechop;               // page chop handling
      float     chopthreshold;          // white space threshold for chopping

Bob Jackiewicz            UIC Academic Computer Center           bobj@uic.edu
University of Illinois at Chicago                            Network Services

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions