Forcing pages and faxes down different modems?

I have just installed our second modem for our HylaFax 4.0pl0 system it went
without any problems and I can send faxes and pages through it. But the reason
we got this second modem was purely to put faxes through for a customer so they
are paying for the phone line and all call charges. Our first modem is used for
paging support people when things go wrong with our system or customers
systems. Obviously we do not want to send support pages down the second modem.

Now I can setup the SNPPSERVER environment variable to:

  cua_a@machine:444

so the correct default is used, but this can be overridden with the -h option
on sendpage(1) so if someone here is 'playing' with this program they could end
up sending stuff down the wrong modem. What I would like to do is disable pages
completely from cua_b. Is this possible?

Many thanks for listening...

Kevan Heydon

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions