NFS in the FAQ?

	I have found my problem (that I mailed about yesterday).  It
turns out that at least one directory (the clients directory) cannot
be on an NFS drive.  Why did I find this out?  Well back when disks
actually cost money, I set up a small 386 to run the modems for my
house... to essentially take the serial interupt hit.

	Anyways, I only had a 40 meg disk for it... so it has root and
swap local, everything else NFS... including the var partition (where
fax lives).

	Now the system is working --- I put a symbolic link for this
one directory --- and I can send pages and check status (don't have a
fax to send yet).  However, I get the following in my syslog with
every hfaxd access...

Jan  8 11:34:26 strike HylaFAX[8000]: /client/: Not a directory.

	which... I'm going to assume are harmless (if noisy) since the
system is working.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |