bug fixes in hylafax. How to post?

I have 3 bug fixes related to accents & hylafax. I'll post them here,
and if I have to do something else, please tell me.

The first one is Matthias Apitz's reply to my correction on
textfmt. I'm posting again...

At line 849 of util/TextFmt.c++ , change:

	int c = *cp++;

to:

	int c = *cp++ & 0xff;

This fix actually doesn't work for me, probably due to a gcc bug, that
I'm trying to find now. So maybe it doesn't work for you too, but the
statement is correct.

The second & third fixes are in faxmail/MIMEState.c++

At line 311, change:

 	    c &= 0x7f;
to:
 	    c &= 0xff;

And at line 401, change:

	buf.put(line, cc-1);		// everything up to ``="''

to:

 	copyQP (buf, line, cc-1);

If you have anything to comment on this changes, or ask about them,
please tell me.

Thanks.

Z  .:.   .:.     Luiz Ot'avio Lautenschl"ager Zorzella    .:.   .:.
  : .:: : .::    zorzella@dcc.unicamp.br                 ::. : ::. :
  : ::: : :::    http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~zorzella     ::: : ::: :

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions