 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 23:25:06 -0400
From: uucp <uucp@buriti.com.br>
To: FaxMaster@buriti.com.br

Facsimile transmitted since 01/03/97 23:25:

Warning, address clash, "elka@com. br" and "elka@com.br".
Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
elka@com. br        2     0:52    2.3    0    9600  1-D MR
elka@com.br         2     0:52    2.3    0    9600  1-D MR
mneto@com.br        2     0:50    2.4    0    9600  1-D MR
Total               6     2:34    2.3    0

Facsimile transmitted since last week:

Carlos Alberto O. de Freitas@buriti.com.br         2     0:52    2.3    0    9600  1-D MR
Mario Neto @buriti.com.br                          2     0:59    2.0    0    9600  1-D MR
Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto @buriti.com.br     2     0:58    2.1    0    9600  1-D MR
davi@buriti.com.br                                 2     0:50    2.4    0    9600  1-D MR
elka@com. br                                       2     0:52    2.3    0    9600  1-D MR
elka@com.br                                        2     0:52    2.3    0    9600  1-D MR
mneto@com.br                                       9     3:20    2.7    0    9600  1-D MR
mota@com.br                                        8     3:18    2.4    0    9600  1-D MR
Total                                             29    12:01    2.4    0

Facsimile received since 01/03/97 23:25:

Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
Total               0     0:00    0.0    0

Facsimile received since last week:

Sender          Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
Total               0     0:00    0.0    0

Report failed calls and associated session logs:

Purge remote device capabilities older than 30 days:

Truncate merged session logs older than 30 days:

Purge received facsimile older than 2 days:

Nothing to purge in the tmp directory.

Destinations being rejected (added since 01/03/97 23:25):

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions