Re: sendpage: HELP! HELP!

  It works!  Turning off the echo was it!  I almost fell over when I got
my page.  I have already started writing some scripts for crontab that
will keep me up to 'tab' over the weekends and alert me to any crimes in
the off hours.

Just for the record here is my config.
# config.ttyA??
# Modem Practical Peripherals PM288MT II V.34

PagerSetupCmds:		AT%C0B0E0&D2&Q6s37=5n0W2

  Thank you Mike!  You have been a great help!  Now I can sleep better at
night, 'er if i'm not getting pages.

 Douglas Mauro

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions