[hylafax-users] faxgetty/facrcvd don't transfer CALLID variables and CIDNUMBER

Hello,

I have setup the FaxDispatch script as follows:

echo "$CIDNUMBER" > /tmp/cidnumber.log
echo "$DEVICE" > /tmp/device.log
echo "$SUBADDR" > /tmp/subaddr.log
echo "$CALLID0" > /tmp/callid0.log
echo "$CALLID1" > /tmp/callid1.log
echo "$CALLID2" > /tmp/callid2.log
echo "$CALLID3" > /tmp/callid3.log
echo "$CALLID4" > /tmp/callid4.log
echo "$CALLID5" > /tmp/callid5.log
echo "$CALLID6" > /tmp/callid6.log
echo "$CALLID7" > /tmp/callid7.log
echo "$MSN" > /tmp/msn.log
case "$CIDNUMBER" in
           *)  SENDTO=hylafax@xxxxxxxxx; FILETYPE=pdf;;
esac

The only file that is created and contains senseful information ist /tmp/device.log, all other files are empty.

I've found a posting that mentions that I have to add the lines

CallIDPattern:          "NMBR="
CallIDPattern:          "NAME="
CallIDPattern:		"ANID="
CallIDPattern:          "NDID="

to the file /etc/hylafax/config.ttIAX0 (I'm using iaxmodem on a asterisk server), but even after a restart the files are still empty.

I need to know especially the CIDNUMBER for further routing of incoming faxes.

System: Ubuntu 9.10, Hylafax 6.0.3

Thanks for any help or advice,

Stefan