From: Flavio Miranda [mailto:flaviormiranda@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:56 PM
To: Jason Staudenmayer; Hylafax
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] SendEmail

Hi Jason,

 Thanks for the answer and sorry for the mess.

I have ever used  SendEmail  with Debian and Asterisk(Voicemail). But, after I have installed  Hylafax, sounds   like Postfix was installed together! is it right!
  And now, Asterisk is trying to send voicemail through postfix too.

I'd like to user only sendemail becouse it was working! but, when I have tried to uninstall Postfix, I saw something of Hylafax being uninstalled  too.

So, the question:  Is it possible to work with only Sendemail ?

Sorry for the terrible english too!

Att,

Flavio Roberto Miranda
MSN:flaviormiranda@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: flaviormiranda

> Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] SendEmail
> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:39:04 -0500
> From: jasons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: flaviormiranda@xxxxxxxxxxx; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Sendmail can handle attachments but from your other thread it sounds like you only have Postfix installed and not sendmail. Depending on your distro one will be the default (postfix), so you'll need to remove that then install sendmail and configure it.
>
> Jason

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions