Re: [hylafax-users] Fax to email

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 13:35 -0200, Flavio Miranda wrote:
> FaxDespach
Hi Flavio,
First of all I hope FaxDespatch is a typo, as the filename  is
FaxDispatch (see
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook:Server_Operation:Tweaking_and_Customization).
Assuming you got the filename right in the config phase, of course your
MTA has to be correctly configured to send e-mail, or you'll get none of
it.
A simple echo "test"|mail -s "this is a test"
youremailaddress@xxxxxxxxxx could tell you if the MTA is working or not.
Before using Faxdispatch, I would test hylafax correctly configuring the
mail (config, aliases) for the faxmaster user and see if it arrives
correctly. Then I would get into FaxDispatch and see if conditions are
ok.
Troubleshooting fax-to-email and FaxDispatch conditions (if any) at the
same time could be tricky.
My 2 cents.
GD