[hylafax-users] Modem Group

Is it possible to configure a group of lines to be specified for delivery and another set just for retries ?

I was wondering if ModemGroup had this ability ?

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in respect of this email or any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender. While OTM have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you may sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

Opus Trust Marketing Limited, 133 Scudamore Road, Braunstone Frith Industrial Estate, Leicester, LE3 1UQ

Registered in England, Number 3829642

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions