Re: [hylafax-users] Suggestion for hylafax client

OK, so your haylafax server is part of a 'cloud' infrastructure...which means in order to make its capability available, it needs to be 'discovered' by some appropriate protocol, e.g. REST, SOAP, what ever.  Once it has been discovered and made available/configured, getting to it will be a matter of an appropriate IP address through the various layers  of transports in the cloud (all of which are invisible to the users).

Whether or not you can use a GUI or CL is determined by your client platform (i.e. requirements/constraints).

So having said all that, why can't you use the base hylafax CL client?