Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax and vmware

Ciao Francesco.

It works perfectly. I have a external COM port modem, and the only
thing you have to do is:"

1. In the ESXi add this port (COM port)
2. Shut down the Virtual Machine
3. Add this device (COM port) to the virtual machine
4. Start up the VM
5. Run 'faxsetup' as usual. It should detect /dev/ttys0 without any problem

If you have any question please let me know. I send 200-500 daily
faxes, and the VM is 2 GB of disk space, 1 CPU and 256 MB of RAM
memory. Cacti graphs show that swaps a little, but it works fine.

Regards.

Javier