[hylafax-users] Fax Batching in 6.0.5

Hey Hylafax,

I have a client asking about how to merge multiple fax jobs together into 1 job. I’ve looked online for it, and I’m only getting a few pages referencing the feature in 4.2.2. Is it still available in 6.0.5?

We changed MaxFaxJobs to 50 in the config file but still we see faxes put into the fax queue 1 job at a time.

- Keith Maggio

New CSS Logo - Globe Blue with IBM 3x1

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.

JPEG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions