[hylafax-users] Updating HylaFax, moving old doneq files to new doneq

Hey HylaFax,

I’ve recently updated from an old HylaFax (around 4.1 I believe) to the new 6.0.5. There was an issue between where the spooling directory was between the 2 (the old one used /var/spool/fax, and the new one uses /var/spool/hylafax). Now I want to move all the old jobs from the old directory to the new. We’ve moved all the old directories over.

The faxes now get assigned a jobID from where the old left off (10,000 or something), but NONE of the old faxes appear in faxstat, however the few test faxes we did (numbers 1-6) now have the data of the old faxes.

How can I get the old faxes to appear in faxstat?

- Keith M.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions