[hylafax-users] Archiving sent fax documents

I would like to archive the user-submitted file as well as the TIFF file
created by hylafax when sending faxes. Handling the former is easy
because it turns up in docq/ and can be copied/renamed by hooking a
script into NotifyCMD. (Or any other method. Btw the archive.py script
mentioned in the handbook(?) is offline).

However I'd like to store the TIFF file (docq/xx.xx;c1) as well, because
it tells me whether the document is legible for the recipient (text
size, image quality, ...).

What is the best mechanism to hook into for doing this? And how do I
reliably determine this file's name (entry fax:... in the job control
file)?

I am using hylafax 4.4.4, for the one big reason that it comes with
openSUSE and I don't have to compile it and deal with init scripts.

Thanks muchly,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann