[hylafax-users] sending faxes through operators and between two t38modem

Hi

Is it possible to send faxes through operators and between two t38modem servers with the same t38modem version?

I have been working on that for a few weeks now and my point is:
1 - I m able to send faxes between 2 servers with t38modem using the version 1.0.0 like as described http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/T38modem+configuration+with+Asterisk (pwlib + openh323)
OR
2 - I m able to send faxes through T38 operators using version 1.2.0 (opal + ptlib).

Why can't I set up a configuration that works for both?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions