[hylafax-users] Retrieve device for incoming fax

I have 8 analog modem (diva) and I have bound each line  with a specific modem.

In this way I can define from which or them to make a call, my client knows wich modem has been used for each outgoing fax and when I receive a fax, the correct line ring and respond. The lines are indipendent each oter.

I would like to know if there is a way to retrieve the device from which an incoming fax was received.

My client can't be able to retrieve that and I was told that through Hylafax protocol isn't possible to obtain this information.

I saw that in log files, is there a possibility to make this?

I'm not a programmer... sorry for my question....

Pasquale Buccarelli

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions