Re: [hylafax-users] NOTIFY: bin/notify.php "doneq/q46" "format_failed

> except you changed the subject, so it's a new thread with none of the
> old context to those of us haven't been following along

Yes, as I said in the old thread, I felt it best to change it because what I was finding ended up being different from what I originally described. I wanted to try and get a better result asking questions with a updated subject.

>> What is happening is that when we use the command line to create and send
>> .ps faxes, it works.
>> When we use the cover.ps provided with avantfax, faxes break as indicated
>> in the other details I've provided.
>>
> even via the command line?  maybe it's an issue in avantfax?

I thought you were following the thread? I've explained all of this :).