Re: [hylafax-users] NOTIFY: bin/notify.php "doneq/q46" "format_failed

Are you kidding me???
I've put all sorts of info in this thread, everything I've done to this point, etc.

What is happening is that when we use the command line to create and send .ps faxes, it works.
When we use the cover.ps provided with avantfax, faxes break as indicated in the other details I've provided.

Breaking means that details which should have been put into the coverpage never make it, only the variables show up, nothing else.
It seems that cover.ps is broken or that avantfax is using it's own version of ps creator.

So again, the problem is that when using cover.ps as the default cover page, nothing gets filled in. Faxes arrive showing only the variables in the form, none of the data entered when creating the fax.

What can I provide and I will be happy to.