Re: [hylafax-users] New ghostscript segfaults with hylafax?

I also no nothing of the interface between the two programs. There has been some traffic on this NG that pointed out that an earlier version of GS did not work with the 6.04v of Hylafax, an the suggested solution was to use GS 8.7 (I *think* I have the versions correct and I think it is 6.04, not Hylafax+).
Suggest you try installing the previous version of GS, as 9.0 has a late Sept 2010 release.
-John