[hylafax-users] sendfax -D not sending notifications

We are running hylafax 5.2.5 on CentOS 5.5 on Dell 2850 hardware.  On our production servers, in the mail.sh script, we are running the following command:

cat $RANDOMFAX/_message_ | faxmail -v -T $FROMPATH | sendfax -vv -n -D -G -f "$FROMPATH" -i "$JOBID" -d $TONUMBER

On our sandbox, and old production server, notifications of completed faxes are/were sending with no problem.  The issue seems to be with sendfax, because even with a manual command, while the fax goes through, no notification is ever sent.  All logs seem to indicate that there isn’t even an attempt to run bin/notify.  I have our manual command setup as follows:

sendfax -vv -n -D -G -f <email-address> -d <fax-number> <file>

Has anyone else experienced this?  Are there any options other than reinstalling Hylafax?

Thanks,

Brian Alcorn
Data Center
Engineer, Network and Server Administration

Reynolds and Reynolds
1 Reynolds Way | Dayton, Ohio 45430
office 937.485.9895 | mobile 513.594.2048
Brian_Alcorn@xxxxxxxxxx

MAKING BUSINESS BETTER.

NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail is personal and confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions