[hylafax-users] Hylafax, Avantfax and Faxmail cover sheets (PrologFile)

Hi there,

I’m using Hylafax+, Avantfax as a web front-end and mail2fax for sending.  Everything works as it should, except that I cannot get cover-pages to come out with faxmail.

I have two cover pages, 1 for Avantfax which is html (and is different due to Avantfax using faxcover.php, not faxcover), and the other in EPS format as per the usual Hylafax standard.

Faxcover renders the EPS cover page perfectly when tested on the command line.  When I set the very same EPS cover page as the PrologFile for faxmail (faxmail.ps), Hylafax returns the devastating “unable to re-open converted document” error.  Does Faxmail read EPS cover pages differently than faxcover?

Thanks!

Lucas

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions