Re: [hylafax-users] Client does not support document page width, max remote page width 2432 pixels, image width 2445 pixels

Hi,

So what you suggesting?

I have Xerox 7232 "all in one" machine and it was raising the width of the
scanned document by a few pixels and I tried to adjust and optimized the
output paper size from the machine itself but without  success!!!!!

--
Best Regards
Walid Aweiwi