Re: [hylafax-users] Client does not support document page width, max remote page width 2432 pixels, image width 2445 pixels

Walid Aweiwi wrote:
After deep investigation found a lot of post spake about this error and
most of them recommended to use

in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxModify put:

FIXEDWIDTH=-dPDFFitPage

I have ghostscript-8.15.2-9.11 but unfortunately the "FIXEDWIDTH=-dPDFFitPage" doesn't made any effect and even I don't know it
ghostscript get this parameter or not.

How to check if my GS version I used support this parameter or not?

I suspect that the Ghostscript version you have supports the feature, but that there is some other bug in your Ghostscript version causing this problem.

I don't believe that -dPDFFitPage is a proper resolution to the problem of Ghostscript incorrectly sizing output pages.

Thanks,