[hylafax-users] force sending fax through a determined tty

Hi !

In my network i have a network printer from which is possible to send fax
simply sending from it an email like this: 095435423@fax.
And that works great.

Now i want that faxes from this printer would be sent from a specific
modem (i have several attached to hylafax).

For example:

lanprinter (192.168.0.20) ---> fax ---> hylafax (192.168.0.120) ---> ttyS3
---> faxnumber

Fax from lanprinter have to be sent *only* through ttyS3.
I have to say that ttyS3 actually works even in receiving mode, not only
sending. And this is how i want that it works.

My question is: how can i tell hylafax to send fax coming from lanprinter
*only* through ttyS3?

Thanks,

P.