[hylafax-users] Any issues with this USB multitech MT5634ZBA modem?

Seeking advice - I recently acquired this Multitech fax modem: MT5634ZBA

Are there any issues that I should know about when used with hylafax? (Ubuntu 8.04 server)
Anyone finding success? please let me know.

I am aware that  multitech serial line fax modems work well with Hylafax.
I don't know about there USB modems..hence my question.
Thank you.
John

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions