[hylafax-users] Modem stop responding

I installed recently an Hylafax server 4.4.4 on Debian 5.0.5 and external modem Kortex 56000 Internet Fax. I have also Avantfax 3.3.2 as web interface.

Everything runs fine for hours (or days) then the modem stop responding. If I try to restart Hylafax, I get the message :

"Not starting HylaFAX daemons since they are already running"

Trying another time comes the server running fine ...

I don't know how really troubleshoot this problem ans I would appreciate help

Thanks

Jicé

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions