Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax maximum phone number length

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your help. Within the last hour I discovered the problem was related to the dial
rules. I did not have LongDistancePrefix populated and so when it was trying to change +44
into a local format the resulting number was incorrect and therefore the modem could not
complete the call.
I can confirm that now I have corrected this to replace +44 with 0 that even though faxstat -s
truncates the number, hylafax still dials the correct number.

Many Thanks
Adam

--
ADAM DI BLASIO
ADAM.DIBLASIO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T +44 (0)20 7729 0700
F +44 (0)20 7729 1619
UNIT 4.02 · THE TEA BUILDING
56 SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET · LONDON · E1 6JJ · UK
WWW.ADIQGLOBAL.COM